- Added the ability for settlers to follow you on adventures.
- Added a new mana system for all magic builds and weapons.
- Added a chat command to change the settler job search range.
- Added attack speed tooltip to boomerangs and other throwables.
- Added Fallen Gateway Tablet dropped from Fallen Wizard.
- Added Fallen Gateway crafted after Fallen Wizard.
- Added the ability for levels to have modifiers like enemy health, spawn rate etc.
- Added Incursions, a new type of biome you can visit.
- Added 2 incursion biomes, each with their own crafting materials, enemies and bosses.
- Added Essence crafting materials dropped incursion bosses.
- Added Fallen Alchemy Table crafting station.
- Added Superior Health and Mana potions.
- Added 11 different Greater buff potions.
- Added the ability for teams to be public for anyone to join.
- Added the ability for people to request to join a non-public team.
- Added a Teams and PvP button to the pause menu when playing multiplayer.
- Added a Miner settler found in caves after Evils Protector.
- Added a Cartographer Table crafted at Workstation.
- Added a Worm Carapace material dropped by Sand Worms.
- Added Carapace Dagger crafted at Advanced Workstation.
- Added Carapace Shield crafted at Advanced Workstation.
- Added Sand Knife crafted at Advanced Workstation.
- Added Summoner version of Ancient Fossil armor set crafted at Advanced Workstation.
- Added 2 Slime armor sets crafted at new Workstation.
- Added Slime Greatsword crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added Slime Glaive crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added Slime Staff crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added Gelatin Casings crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added 4 Nightsteel armor sets crafted at new workstation.
- Added Night Razor crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added Night Piercer crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added Phantom Popper crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added Phantom Caller crafted at Fallen Workstation.
- Added normal and greater mana potions.
- Added mana regen potion.
- Added Dream Catcher trinket crafted at Workstation.
- Added Nightmare Talisman trinket crafted at Demonic Workstation.
- Added Spare Gemstones trinket found in Snow Caves.
- Added Spell Stone trinket crafted at Advanced Workstation.
- Added Siphon Shield trinket found in Deep Snow Caves.
- Added a new magic variation to the Frost armor set.
- Added a new magic variation to the Ivy armor set.
- Added Sparkler magic weapon crafted at Iron Anvil.
- Added Leather Dashers trinket found at starter house or crafted at Workstation
- Added Zephyr Charm trinket found in Forest Caves.
- Added Ammo Bag and Potion Bag.
- Added 11 new original soundtracks throughout the game.
- Reworked island generation with more natural and interesting shapes.
- Trial rooms camera will now not be restricted to the room bounds.
- Trial rooms no longer restricts healing.
- Trial rooms are now more rare until they get updated.
- Changes trap trial room slightly to prevent skipping it in co-op.
- Elders now have a 10% chance to spawn with special names of people showing continued contribution to the game and community.
- Settlers job search range is now by default a 100 tile radius.
- The max amount of settlers raiders will kill is now based on the difficulty you play on.
- Coin piles can now be destroyed by weapons.
- Buff icons have been moved to the right of the health bar.
- Rebalanced magic weapons and armor sets to fit with the new mana system.
- Increased health potion stack size to 100.
- The Alchemist and Mage now sells mana potions.
- Uncommon item color is now slightly brighter.
- Zephyr Boots are now crafted at Demonic Workstation and no longer found in Forest Caves.
- Items now sink slower in lava.
- It is now possible to plant saplings on farmland.
- Reworked and rebalanced Glacial Boomerang, allowing it to fire continuously.
- Increased damage of Tungsten Boomerang.
- Made storage and workstation to settlement buttons stand more out.
- It is now no longer possible to destroy cattails and water grass with projectiles or other weapons.
- You can now open pouches and crafting guides from inside the Void Pouch and Bag.
- Removed the requirement for having less than 3 homeless settlers before recruiting new ones.
- Hovering over "Use nearby inventories" in crafting will now fade out the HUD.
- You can now no longer quick place same not fully grown seeds with a new seed.
- Settlers will now have a harder time getting stuck while being hit by enemies.
- Your settlers that die now display a death message with the source similar to when players die.
- Settlers will now get the buff from the food they eat.
- Spawn island selection will now avoid nearby pirate islands.
- Swapped high/higher and low/lower job priority names.
- Pouches content is now counted towards its Pawn Broker value.
- Advanced Workstation can now no longer be used to craft recipes from the Forge.
- Torches can now stack up to 500.
- Optimized game registry dictionaries, making loading, sending packets etc. much faster.
- You can now find old vinyl tracks in cave ruin chests.
- Tall walls now no longer exists.
- Max dropped items before they start despawning is now 1000.
- Renamed Combat Regen Potion to Health Regen Potion.
- Updated a bunch of translations and added some new ones.
- Increased the health of deep cave cavelings.
- Rebalanced almost all armor, weapons, enemies and bosses after Reaper.
- Controllers can now use scrollbars if needed.
- Added use mana potion to controller config.
- It's now no longer possible to load modded recipes from recipes.cfg file.
- KNOCKBACK_INCOMING_MOD modifier is now multiplicative instead of additive.
- Translations can now have a custom enchantment-name format for enchanted items.
- Fixed walls sometimes not rendering their solid background.
- Fixed Lightning Hammer being able to hit stuff it shouldn't.
- Fixed destroying ladders also destroying the object below.
- Fixed sometimes items being moved to invalid slots when picking up from your corpse.
- Fixed Vulture Hatchling sprite being blurry.
- Fixed crafting stations sometimes creating thousands of items.
- Fixed worm enemies sometimes not spawning correctly if you enter a fight after it started.
- Fixed some cases where Steam connections would not be successful.
- Fixed individual settler job priority form sometimes not behaving correctly.
- Fixed items in pouches not being counted when trying to craft recipes.
- Fixed issue with loading getting stuck on world data if achievements or stats file is corrupt.
- Added Bee hives and crafted Apiaries.
- Added Net used to catch bees.
- Added Honey as a new food material.
- Added Apiary Frames to speed up crafted apiaries.
- Added ability to replace walls and furniture easily by placing them on top of each other.
- Added Frog costume cosmetic set, obtained from settlement quests.
- Added Alien costume cosmetic set, obtained from settlement quests.
- Added Space Suit cosmetic set, obtained from Traveling Merchant.
- Added Bombs that only destroy floor tiles.
- Added a pipette hotkey for swapping to objects and tiles you mouse over.
- Added a chance for cave chest rooms to spawn a staircase down to a trial room with one more loot chest.
- Added new original music for main menu and Evil's Protector.
- Cavelings will now try to find an alternative escape path if cornered.
- Cavelings now have more health and speed later in the game.
- Cavelings are now highlighted when having spelunker buff.
- Cavelings will now no longer disappear when close to edge of the cave.
- Blocking a melee attack with a shield will now knock back the attacker.
- Spawning on top of objects now no longer removes them.
- Increased the damage of Greatbows.
- Buffed Sage & Grit max health and their AI.
- Connections are now session based, allowing people to change Wi-Fi, cellular etc. while staying connected to servers.
- Magic Stilts are now much brighter and more useful.
- Trying to put in an invalid item inside an enchantment scroll will now display an error message.
- Mage enchanting happiness tip will now only display on player settlers.
- Sleeping in beds now automatically wake you up the next morning.
- Reworked settler crowded happiness to be more intuitive.
- Rebalanced other settler happiness modifier slightly.
- Reduced the chance of getting potions from settlement quests, increasing odds for the other items.
- The Blacksmith and Gunsmith will now also buy Mycelium Bars.
- Sugar Beets will now give 2 beets per seed instead of 3.
- Modifier limits will now display in green or red text if good or bad.
- The chat log will now show if currently selected or typing a chat message.
- Your last aim direction will now be remembered when attacking while standing still.
- All registered mobs now have a static loot table you can add to.
- The particle lighting system can now use the full light level intensity.
- Native type chat command parameter handlers now accept null as default value.
- Skins and hairs textures will now reload properly when changed.
- Fixed cactus saplings never growing to full size cacti.
- Fixed traps and lava looking like they always crit, when they don't.
- Fixed some enemies not able to pass open doors.
- Fixed settlers using Frost Staff firing in wrong direction.
- Fixed some tooltips showing double in settlers inventories.
- Fixed spamming accept quests can sometimes look like you accepted it more than once.
- Fixed some weird behaviour in crafting stations when their output was full.
- Fixed a few weapons having either too low or high enchant cost.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes in the official English text.
- Fixed logic gates sometimes not loading correctly.
- Fixed settlers not able to use their current inventory for crafting recipes.
- Fixed forges sometimes looks like they are processing when they aren't.
- And other smaller changes and fixes.
- Added Greatbows, a new weapon type. 5 of them have been added throughout the progression.
- Added Greatswords, a new weapon type. 5 of them have been added throughout the progression.
- Added Shields, a new trinket ability type. 6 of them have been added throughout the progression.
- Added Cavelings, small critters that run away from you with ore.
- Added Duck Breast and Roasted Duck Breast food items.
- Added Frog Leg and Roasted Frog Leg food items.
- Added Frost arrows and bullets.
- Added Silk as a new material.
- Added Web potions that slow targets when hit.
- Added Widow armor set.
- Added the ability to place coins on the ground.
- Added the ability to shift click move up/down in workstation recipes, mod order etc.
- Added Recipe Book, an improved crafting guide sometimes sold by Traveling Merchant.
- Added setting to toggle keeping camera withing level bounds.
- Raiders will now open doors instead of breaking them.
- Raiders funnelling through a maze will now no longer break random walls and objects.
- Loading a new area is now much faster, especially on higher end systems.
- Enchantment odds are now affected by your Mage's happiness.
- Swamp Slugs will now drop Swamp Larva bait.
- All settlers and villagers will now use boats when in water.
- The assign bed button is now red if settler does not have a bed.
- Settlers will now wake up at slightly different times.
- Crops now display their name when hovering over them.
- Items picked up straight into a pouch now show a bit different pickup text.
- Settlers will now try to prioritize equipping weapons with the best enchantment.
- Crafting filters and search button is now a magnifying glass icon.
- Druids Greatbow is now also a greatbow style weapon.
- Cactus Shield and Shell of Retribution is now the new shield trinket type.
- Fixed a few issues where it was impossible or hard to navigate to a specific checkbox or input.
- Reworked level identifiers, possibly breaking many mods.
- Reworked mob hit events to be in 3 different stages rather than one.
- Fixed items sinking through minecart tracks when they are placed on liquid.
- Fixed potential silent crash when having older mods loaded.
- Fixed possible crash when in a desynced enchantment scroll container.
- Fixed possible crash when using debug tools.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to use an invalid homestone.
- Fixed possible crash when generating villages, dungeons etc.
- Fixed some crashes when using debug tools as connected client.
- Fixed hitting delete in crafting filters resetting the caret position.
- Fixed issue with fonts causing text to be mashed or offset wrong.
- Fixed discovered map data occasionally not saving properly.
- Fixed projectile knockback sometimes not being in the correct direction.
- Fixed Grand melee enchantment having inverted knockback modifier.
- Added the ability for settlers to equip themselves with configurable equipment.
- Added the ability to click and drag to copy work priorities, restrict zones, item filters and more.
- Added more feelings/thoughts for settlers, both negative and positive.
- Added settler diet variety happiness.
- Added "Often" raid frequency world setting.
- Added the ability for settlers to keep campfires running.
- Added Pig husbandry mob, bought from Animal Keeper after defeating the Pirate Captain.
- Added 3 new dishes and tweaked other recipes with pork as ingredient.
- Added the ability to ignore seasonal content with "-ignoreseasons" launch option.
- Added setting to toggle showing of settlers head armor in general settings or new settler equipment menu.
- Added Christmas tree, sold by the Traveling Merchant during the holidays.
- Added Wrapping Paper and Presents, sold by the Traveling Merchant during the holidays.
- Added Party Hat, similar to Christmas Hat and Pumpkin Mask but active around New Year.
- Settlers now have a chance to go on strike if unhappy and working too much.
- Raiders will now break down walls and other objects if they cannot find a path around.
- Reworked husbandry mobs, adding tameness.
- Settlers are now assigned to a bed instead of a room.
- Reworked forestry zones, allowing automatic planting of saplings.
- Optimized settler item finding for jobs and needs.
- Adding new settler recipes will now default to do until a full stack.
- Dedicated servers will now pause when empty by default.
- Armor stands and dressers storage filters now only show items that fits in them.
- Increased the frequency of raids. Change your world settings to rarely to make them less frequent.
- Gold Crown is now part of a new gold armor set.
- Reduced Balanced Foci bonus damage from 20% to 15%.
- Reworked settler thoughts and the "How are you feeling?" dialog.
- Unhappy settlers now take more and longer breaks from work.
- Changed settler mood description thresholds slightly.
- Increased the happiness gained from eating fine and gourmet food.
- Changed a few recipes to use pork instead of other meat.
- Changed raw beef texture slightly.
- Using the Aged Champion Shield will now persist through attacks.
- Reduced the velocity of Reaper Scythe weapon projectile.
- People will now keep visiting your settlement to be recruited if your settlers are happy.
- Increased the damage of many bows slightly.
- Added controller support for interacting with the island map.
- Added controller support for scrolling in sub menus with scrollbars.
- Fixed not being able to configure settlement recipes using a controller.
- Fixed controllers not working when assigning storage and workstations from settlement menu.
- Changed Java runtime version to Java 17 OpenJDK, still using language level 8. Check out Modding#New_in_v._0.21.27 for details.
- Fixed possible crash on Mac when handling hold to craft.
- Fixed possible crash when another player stopped using Death Ripper or Dragon Lance.
- Fixed showing error when successfully quick moving items to settler equipment.
- Fixed a bunch of niche inventory quick move issues.
- Fixed work priorities paste buttons not being deactivated properly if already have the same copied.
- Fixed names sometimes overlapping with buttons in settlement menus.
- Fixed server playing settler eating sounds.
- Fixed settlers not obeying commands when heading to sleep.
- Fixed expeditions sometimes not available when they should be.
- Added ability to command your settlers.
- Added the ability to equip your settlers with weapons.
- Added interface setting to show total ingredients available on recipes, defaults to on.
- Added the ability to lock the hotbar.
- Added light beams to boss dropped items.
- Added swamp and snow surface rocks.
- Added scattered rocks to all caves.
- Added columns for all stone types.
- Added a texture for each type of enchantment scroll.
- Added Mycelium Scarf armor and set bonus.
- Added cloth robe armor, available right from the beginning.
- Added settlement flag phase at the end of the tutorial.
- Added DPS tracking of each training dummy.
- Rebalanced settler and raider stats to better match new commands and settler weapons.
- Reworked path finding to be more efficient, especially during raids and other longer paths.
- When craft all hotkey is held down, the crafted items will go straight to your inventory.
- There is now a shorter time between starting to hold down craft until it starts repeating.
- Crafting to inventory will now highlight the item crafted, just like when picking it up.
- Increased max room size before it is considered outside from 300 to 500.
- All cave rocks textures now fade into the ground more.
- The default sound device will now update when the game window toggles being active.
- The scroll state of settlement menus will now save between opening and closing them.
- Your selected inventory slot will now be remembered through a loading menu.
- Zoning tools now have better controls when using controller.
- You can now lock and move settler rooms when using controller.
- Menuing is now better at selecting buttons based on previous selected.
- It's now possible to send chat messages with controller.
- Controller aim reticle will now show the direction if outside or behind a window.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to retrieve items when talking to settlers while using controller.
- Fixed controller craft to inventory not working when holding button down to craft more.
- Fixed using Binoculars and Sniper Rifle zoom with controller.
- Fixed landfill placing not working correctly with controller.
- Added warning if an attempted mod patch never actually did anything.
- Increased limit of fishing lines to 1000.
- It's now possible to know which object a projectile hits.
- Added ability to detect when a client submits an attack that have or should have failed.
- Fixed issues some people were having when connecting though Steam.
- Fixed crafting lists not updating when nearby inventories has their contents changed.
- Fixed possible crash when opening settlers menu just after loading.
- Fixed mod mismatch "Use server mods" button not working correctly.
- Fixed delete server confirmation not showing the name correctly.
- Fixed some cases where players would be desynced when using objects like beds.
- Fixed some buttons overlapping with scrollbar in settlement menus.
- Fixed being able to use mount when sleeping.
- Fixed possible crash when handling inputs on Mac.
- Added full controller support through Steam Input, including Steam Deck support.
- Added Venom Shower magic weapon, dropped by Pest Warden.
- Added Venom Slasher melee weapon, dropped by Pest Warden.
- Added Living Shotty ranged weapon, dropped by Pest Warden.
- Added Swamps Grasp summon weapon, dropped by Pest Warden.
- Added Swamp Dweller hostile mob to deep swamp cave.
- Added Pest Warden settlement quest tier.
- Added Portal Flask, reward for Pest Warden quest.
- Added deep swamp cave Explorer expedition.
- Added deep swamp stone wall, door and floors.
- Added deep snow stone wall, door and floors.
- Settlers will now no longer forget about opened doors if players are in the way.
- Using eat food hotkey will now prioritize health food first over debuff food.
- Farmer now sells blueberry and blackberry saplings post Pirate Captain.
- Optimized loading into a level slightly, especially when a lot of tiles, objects, buffs and items are available.
- Settings menus are now more intuitive when it comes to saving and backing out without saving.
- Pest Warden is now more resistant to attacks that hit a lot of body sections.
- Reduced health and damage of Pest Warden.
- Traveling merchant now sells Void Bag when having completed the quest reward for it.
- Recipes for higher tier walls, doors and floors are now moved to demonic or advanced workstation.
- Deep snow and swamp caves now generate presets with new walls and floors.
- When the game crashes, it will now try to determine if possibly caused by a mod and show what mod.
- It's now possible to override button icon colors in interface style.
- Added stream getters for different game registries.
- Added inventory item to ArmorItem set buff getters.
- Fixed item pickup entity death data not being loaded correctly from a save.
- Fixed being able to use Blink Scepter when you shouldn't.
- Fixed some problems with chat log mouse hover and scrolling.
- Fixed debug tooltips showing on item filter category expand buttons.
- Fixed short walls middle sprites not placed correctly (thanks #JC Bent'em).
- Fixed load menu buttons not getting updated as inactive after modifying saves.
- Fixed damage type stats not getting saved correctly in world and character stats.
- Fixed some pressure plates not able to be crafted with a recipe.
- Added deep swamp cave.
- Added new boss and spawn item to deep swamp caves.
- Added swamp skeletons.
- Added small swamp cave spiders.
- Added warning dialogue when attempting to load a save with different mods.
- Added Ukrainian translation.
- Added a full set of Glacial tools.
- Added Mycelium ores, found in deep swamp cave.
- Added Mycelium armor set.
- Added a full set of Mycelium tools.
- Added a full set of Ancient Fossil tools.
- Added Aged Champion Shield ability trinket found in deep swamp chests.
- Added Swamp Dweller Staff magic weapon found in deep swamp chests.
- Added Druids Greatbow ranged weapon found in deep swamp chests.
- The default interface style is now primal. This has reset your previous setting.
- It's now possible to click and drag mods to reorder them.
- Bouncing bullets and projectiles now bounce way more.
- The backup system is now more robust.
- The load menu is now more intuitive when handling backups, renames etc.
- Updated Korean, Polish and Swedish translations.
- Iron bombs will now be able to destroy objects if the owner has a tool in their inventory that can.
- Dynamite sticks can destroy objects one tier higher than what the owner can.
- Death Ripper weapon now scales with your attack speed bonus.
- Crafting stations "Show hidden" checkbox is now an "Only craftable" checkbox instead.
- Bone arrows are now only craftable in advanced workstation.
- Changed Ice Pickaxe texture slightly.
- Increased the ingredient price of deep cave tool recipes.
- All deep cave rocks now require the previous tier tools to mine.
- Bouncing arrows and bullets now fly much farther.
- The settings menus will now handle smaller interface heights better.
- Reduced the frequency of deep cave ores.
- Added CreateModInfoFile main for mods to easily and safely create it. The example mod has been updated to use this.
- You can now no longer construct static registered objects outside registry window (like Item objects).
- Reworked damage types completely. You can now register your own damage types using DamageTypeRegistry.
- To help with future compatibility issues between mods, they are now no longer allowed to publish if they have classes inside the examplemod package.
- Chains now have a public sprite variable you can change.
- Fixed mods list resetting after saving when entering it again.
- Fixed mods preview image sometimes possibly overlapping with the info text.
- Fixed issues relating to menus getting replaced when minimizing.
- Fixed chest names not showing if hovering over an object in front of it.
- Fixed issue where settlers would attempt to pick up more items than available, making them to cancel their job.
- Fixed some MacOS issues when crashing.
- Added support for Steam Workshop.
- Added Primal interface style.
- Added Ghost interface style.
- Added attack speed tooltip to pickaxes, axes, shovels etc.
- Added splash particles to boats when sailing.
- Added loot all, sort and quick stack hotkeys.
- Added eat food hotkey, similar to use health potion.
- Added enchanting scrolls found in chests throughout progression.
- Added owner server launch option.
- Added Turkish translation (thanks Atlas#6172).
- Added Korean font (thanks cfnnit#0666).
- Reworked almost all interfaces with a bit more margin.
- It's now possible to lock items in armor, trinket and void pouch slots.
- Increased the range at which Pirate Captain will lose targets.
- Reduced chance of boss spawn drops slightly.
- Tool enchants now give mining speed instead of attack speed.
- Updated wood and steel boat textures.
- Launch options given to the start server commands are now passed to the game.
- Banner stands can now be placed in arenas.
- Ladders will now no longer delete chests and other objects when used above them.
- When bosses are nearby, no additional mobs will now spawn.
- Added client and server side only mods.
- Added the ability for mods to add custom interface styles.
- Added upload to workshop button in mod settings for mods loaded from development.
- Added proper handling of mod crashes and ability to disable mods causing issues.
- Moved all core class files inside necesse package. This means modders have to update their imports.
- Changed how mods under development are loaded into the game. Use the new example mod build.gradle file.
- Job range is now much easier to mod, with static variables in JobTypeRegistry class.
- Nearby crafting range is now a static variable in CraftingStationContainer class.
- Fixed Sage and Grit drops sometimes going out of rotation.
- Fixed clearing a control key not allowing you to save after.
- Fixed Shadow Hood set buff working on moving mounts.
- Fixed possible crash when displaying hotkeys controls not bound.
- Fixed some crash related to health bar and hunger bar rendering.
- Added ability to equip settlers with armor.
- Added ability to configure husbandry zones to slaughter animals.
- Added Explorer Satchel trinket.
- Added Balanced Frostfire Foci trinket.
- Added Shell of Retribution trinket.
- Added Assassins Cowl trinket.
- Added number indicator to hotbar slots.
- Added Frost Piercer summon weapon, a new drop by Queen Spider.
- Added missing materials loot to snow and swamp cave explorer expeditions.
- Added ghost items and recipe tooltips to processing crafting stations, like the Grain Mill.
- Added TNT and levers that sometimes spawn around cave minecart tracks.
- Added player hunger to settings command.
- Added ability to rename work zones.
- Added Frost Sentry hostile mob to snow caves.
- Added Frost Hood and new set bonus.
- Added a small animation for Void Wizard Clone projectiles spawning.
- Added command for admins to change other players names.
- Added Hungarian translation (thanks Heliximus#0761).
- The Forge now functions like a processing crafting station, similar to Grain Mill.
- Picking up items from your corpse now places the items in the previous positions.
- Adjusted the stats of raiders throughout the progression.
- Increased inventory of dresser to have 10 possible sets.
- Thrown bombs and dynamite now have a flying arch.
- It is now no longer possible to fish up coins, giving more room to other catches.
- Lunchbox will now no longer auto pickup food materials and food that gives debuffs. You can still put them in manually.
- Increased minecart tracks stack size to 250.
- Travel scrolls now attempt to teleport you to shore instead of landing in the ocean.
- It's now possible to sleep in a bed without setting your spawn point.
- Unchecking pause on focus loss now also prevents pausing when opening the Steam overlay.
- Settlers will now show in their activity if their inventory is full.
- Reduced timer before players are considered AFK significantly.
- It's now possible to bind zoom to mouse wheel and have it work correctly.
- Cheese press is now crafted in Demonic Workstation.
- Optimized save file parsing by up to 95% reduced time it takes in some cases.
- Makes default color mode setting vibrant.
- Homestone UI is now centered and scales with monitor height.
- Cave chest rooms will now always try to generate the door out to an opening.
- Saves will now still be detected even if the archive and folder name inside is not matching.
- The Pawn Broker can now also be recruited if you have 8 or more settlers in your settlement.
- Minecarts can now only be hit by player sword style attacks.
- Reduced the drop rate of trapper hats.
- Inviting players to teams with invite command now also creates a team if not already in one.
- Made it possible to hit numpad enter where you can regular enter.
- Settler activity now shows on a mission if sent on expedition or fishing trip.
- You will now get lunchbox from EP and ammo pouch from Queen Spider.
- It is now no longer possible to get more lunchboxes, ammo pouches, etc. from random quest rewards, making more space for other rewards.
- Updated Traditional Chinese translation (thanks 卡比粉紅侵略全球#4185).
- Updated German translation (thanks Philuu ❄#0001 and Kyojiwa#1710).
- Updated Spanish translation (thanks Sombra#7210 and Mehtronx#1868).
- Fixed players sometimes being invisible after using a bed.
- Fixed selecting text sometimes overlapping the selection box between letters.
- Fixed worm enemies circling players that are dead when other targets are available.
- Fixed tooltips flickering when using a mouse tool.
- Fixed rare crash when loading levels caused by identifier collision of packets.
- Fixed possible crashes with receiving packets from external sources.
- Added new default font and rendering, can be reverted in interface settings.
- Added tooltip to settlers about what they are currently doing.
- Added vibrant color graphics setting.
- Added available bait amount to fishing rods.
- Added dungeon arena tip to Void Caller.
- Added different modes to limit settlement storage max items.
- Added summons speed to Void Mask and increases it on Quartz Crown.
- Added Zephyr Boots, a new trinket ability found in forest caves.
- Added minecarts and makes tracks craftable and able to be picked up.
- Added minecart tracks to other biomes than forest caves.
- Added more particles when hitting objects and tiles.
- Added tips on how to summon/find bosses on quests.
- Added hotkey tooltips to trinket ability and mount slot.
- Added "What can you do?" to settler recruit dialogue.
- Added Ivy Circlet armor and set bonus.
- Added a full set of Ivy tools.
- Added bonuses to ninja armor set.
- Added Wood Path tile.
- Added new Accuracy Potion that increases crit chance.
- Added Lunchbox, obtained from Queen Spider quest tier.
- All settler rooms now require a bed.
- Removed arbitrary room requirements from settlers like the mage, alchemist etc.
- Raiders are now not as focused on the settlement.
- Raiders later projectile are now much faster, can fire from further away and predicts player movement.
- Settlers are now much stronger and faster at reacting to new targets.
- Raiders now have more health and damage, making it much harder to clear them without your settlers help.
- Banner stands now no longer have a collision box.
- Sleeping health regeneration is now higher the more max hp you have.
- Animal Keeper is now available to recruit after having defeated the Void Wizard.
- Items left in the crafting guide will try to be inserted into inventory before being dropped.
- Increased damage of spider and frost boomerangs.
- Increased projectile velocity of Wood Staff.
- Increased nearby crafting radius from 6 to 9 tiles.
- Changed Waystone tooltip to be more intuitive.
- Made settlement buff say settlement flag nearby instead of just settlement nearby.
- Summon weapon enchantment modifier tooltips are now more clear in what they do.
- Swamp slimes will now no longer spawn near torches on the surface.
- Binoculars can now sometimes be bought from the Traveling Merchant.
- Binoculars can now look further into the distance.
- Changed settlers returning message chat color.
- Increased armor of pirates.
- Increased health of Pirate Captain minions.
- Pirate Captain will now shoot faster when getting lower in health.
- Increased limit on restrict zones significantly.
- A message will now appear when trying to drop locked items.
- Increased Void Boomerang attack speed and stack size to 3.
- Replaced Baby Swordfish with another quest item and moved it to basic quests.
- LED panels can now be walked on.
- Increased movement speed of the Ostrich mount slightly.
- Pirate islands size will now always be mediocre or larger.
- Increased projectile velocity of Quartz Staff, Void Missile and Elderly Wand.
- Reworked explosion sounds, adding more variety to them.
- Swamp Guardian quest tier now give 2 waystones as reward.
- Clocks now show current time on the item tooltip as well.
- Place torch hotkey will now still work even if not able to place at exact mouse position.
- It is now possible to "attack" with the Potion Pouch to consume buff potions inside it.
- Minecart tracks can now generate over water and lava.
- Settlement flag nearby buff is now active when you are on the same world tile as a settlement instead of just near the settlement flag.
- Reduced enemy spawn rate in the dungeon slightly.
- Rebalanced speed bonuses from different boots.
- The feeding through will now stop feeding animals in much less crowded areas.
- Increased the number of potions gained from settlement quest rewards.
- Enemy spawn rate is now significantly reduced while close to and fighting a boss.
- Picked up items will now prioritize pouches that already have one of the items in it when having multiple possible pouches.
- Changing rooms now triggers an update on settler happiness right after.
- It is now possible to remove a bound key in controls.
- Fixed some objects not getting snapped to by smart mining, like gravestones.
- Fixed pawned items not counting in items sold and money earned stats.
- Fixed hunter arriving at settlement not being able to be recruited early on.
- Fixed some cases where settlers would not obey their restrict zones.
- Fixed settlers sometimes hauling items unnecessarily.
- Fixed loot being able to be dropped outside the map.
- Fixed rooms getting invalidated and showing unknown error.
- Fixed some projectiles not properly disposing of their trail.
- Fixed settlers sometimes walking away from you when you are talking to them.
- Fixed cases sleeping settlers would render double beside the bed too.
- Fixed bug that caused feeding through to feed animals when it should have stopped.
- Fixed issue where some post-processing would stop working when switching between windowed and fullscreen.
- Added shadows to walls and reduced indoor sunlight.
- Added indicator to nearby crafting when hovering the checkbox.
- Added more random settler names.
- Added Jackal enemy to desert caves.
- Added Shine Belt trinket, found in forest cave chests.
- Added a message when angler and explorer return to the settlement.
- Added settler counts to settler management menu.
- Added notifications when you are getting hungry and starving.
- Added ingredient item icons to recipe tooltips.
- Added attack speed to weapon tooltips.
- Raiders will now spread out and attack different parts of the settlement.
- Increased range of Spider Claw slightly and updated texture.
- Increased the range at which summons target enemies in the dark slightly.
- Items will now no longer be sorted using their enchantment name prefix.
- Cactus will now be chopped down if in a forestry zone.
- Placing tiles and objects will now self-correct if desynced with the server.
- Attacking enemies that the server does not know about will now make them disappear.
- Increased the speed of wood and steel boats.
- Infinite water bucket now picks up water with right-click.
- Many settler jobs within the same category now have the same priority. Harvesting crops and fruit trees etc.
- Reworked and optimized pathfinding.
- Settlers and raiders can now find much more complicated paths.
- Mobs will now try to path around water ponds.
- Settlers are now much less likely to get stuck between objects.
- The startup loading screen is now FPS limited, taking up less performance.
- Starting house now has 2 Spruce Candelabras instead of a single torch.
- The difference between projectile velocity and movement speed is now more obvious.
- Fixed being able to spawn more than one Void Wizard.
- Fixed critters not trying to run away from players.
- Fixed new sword hitboxes sometimes not working if having a very high speed.
- Fixed a couple of issues when rendering walls.
- Fixed wires not activating when placed on an active logic gate.
- Fixed possible crash when travelling in multiplayer while someone is fishing.
- Fixed rendering issues of cave moles.
- Fixed possible issues with rendering of ground pillars, like Dredging Staff.
- Fixed settler restrict zone renaming not updating dropdowns.
- Fixed worm mobs sometimes being spawn desynced.
- Fixed raiders not saving their looks, weapons, armor etc. on reloads.
- Fixed jumping ball not showing as jumping for other clients.
- Fixed settlers getting stuck in a doorway if too many are passing through.
- Fixed some issues with teams when kicking offline players.
- Fixed some placeable items not being affected by building speed.
- Fixed some actions allowed by the server from clients while dead.
- Fixed gradual scrolling not working. For example for trackpads.
- Fixed a bunch of issues with settlers getting stuck, and trying to access things they cannot.
- Fixed giant cave spiders sometimes thinking they are stuck in a wall.
- Added ability to alter core methods using Byte Buddy advice library.
- Added interact hitboxes for objects in the world.
- Added the ability to attack vertically using swords.
- Added Frost Staff magic weapon, crafted using Frost Shards.
- Added Swamp Sludge crafting material.
- Added Boulder Staff magic weapon, crafted from swamp materials.
- Added Frozen Dwarf enemy to snow caves.
- Added Magic Branch summon weapon, found in snow cave chests.
- Added Balanced Foci trinket, crafted using the other foci trinkets.
- Added Swamp Cave Spider variant to swamp caves.
- Added melee Ivy Armor set and renamed Ivy Helmet piece.
- Added Portable Music Player, bought from Traveling merchant when in stock.
- Walls and doors are now truncated by default. Can be changed in graphics settings.
- Settlement quests are now unique to every player.
- Reworked sword attack hitboxes to represent the swing animation.
- Deep ice now has less friction.
- Wall torches can now be placed on any desired walls using rotation when placed.
- Reduced singleplayer respawn time when dying to bosses.
- The selected hotbar slot is now slightly more visible.
- Changed tourist achievement to only count the major biomes.
- Raiders now have boats and move faster across water.
- You can now no longer take quests from settlements you do not have access to.
- Touched up on demonic armor texture.
- Pressing escape will now close the inventory if open.
- Adjusted snow cave enemy spawn table slightly.
- Made blue item color slightly more visible.
- Increased the difficulty of swamp cave enemies slightly.
- Ivy armor recipe now requires new Swamp Sludge crafting material.
- Settlers will now drop off ingredients for multiple recipes in things like the Grain Mill.
- Optimized settlers finding items in settlement storage.
- Music players are now synchronized between players and will not restart if you leave and come back.
- Items like ammo and potions will now be used from top to bottom first instead of reversed (Pouches still have priority).
- Your map zoom levels are now saved.
- Fixed auto opened doors sometimes not closing correctly.
- Fixed GL errors when minimizing the game.
- Fixed wall torches able to be placed on doors.
- Fixed starting roasting station spawning on top of water.
- Fixes a bunch of translations.
- Added smart mining to shovels.
- Added tip about joining settlement owners team for private access.
- Added equip control tip to armor, trinkets and mounts.
- Added ability to set max stored items for each category and specific item.
- Added banners equipment category.
- Added Bulky and Puny trinket enchantments.
- Added ability to enchant armor similar to trinkets.
- Added error message when trying to use a mount where not possible.
- Added transfer all button to inventories.
- Added quick action buttons to pawnbroker and void pouches.
- Added restrict zones for settlers.
- Added full set of gold armor, weapons and tools.
- Added minecart tracks generation to forest caves.
- Reworked settlement raids. They now come from a direction and can be seen on the map preparing.
- Feeding troughs will now only feed animals inside their pen/room.
- With smart mining on, there will now always be an indicator of the target tile.
- Reduced wool cost of beds.
- Armor in cosmetic slot now shows a disabled icon and tooltip is in red.
- Floors now take only half the shovel hits to dig up.
- Settlements are now private by default.
- Armor penetration now works on training dummy, to better show DPS.
- Reduced the amount of recall scrolls in crates.
- Reduced the drop rate of boss summon items.
- Crafting filters now say search instead of filter.
- Banish settler button is now yellow as a warning.
- All boomerangs can now be enchanted.
- Ability trinkets are now required to be placed in ability slot if empty.
- Increased time it takes for animals to grow up significantly.
- Boats can now no longer be used from land.
- Items like weapons, trinkets, armor and more will now be much bigger when dropped on the ground.
- Adjusted ore generation, reducing the overall ores slightly.
- Optimized and reworked system to estimate if mobs can path to a target completely.
- Optimized job searching, fixing lag issues when a lot of fertilize jobs are available.
- You can now no longer consume the same food buff if at full hunger.
- Reduced damage of Void Wizard slightly.
- Adjusted height of wall torches placed on sides of walls.
- Hunters are now much less likely to hit other mobs when hunting.
- Fixed missing temple biome translation.
- Fixed being able to blink scepter outside the map.
- Fixed item locked being cleared if picking up a single item with right click.
- Fixed some summons not able to hit other players in PvP.
- Fixed settlers sometimes hauling stuff that's not needed.
- Fixed Void Wizard and Fallen Wizard not resetting their AI properly.
- Fixed boss health scaling sometimes showing wrong on clients.
- Fixed possible frame buffer issues for systems running OpenGL 3.x.
- Fixed issues related to desynced health between other clients and server.
- Fixed Void Wizard clones showing health bars when shouldn't.
- Fixed a few typos in english translation.
- Fixed some items, like quest items always showing as unknown in storage config.
- Added world generation game events.
- Added DamageTileEvent and ItemPlaceEvent.
- Added ObjectInteractEvent and MobInteractEvent.
- Added a tip about teams when a friend joins your world.
- Added work range tooltip and visualization when hovering a workers priority button.
- Increased settler work range significantly.
- Settlers and raiders will now be able to find much more complex paths.
- Crafting simple bullets now no longer requires you to have a gun.
- Moved a few crafting recipes around to make more sense.
- Items now sink much slower in lava.
- Settlers that are angry at you now forget you if you die.
- Summons will now attack cave moles while they are moving.
- Elder will now hunt targets slightly further away if defend zone allows it.
- Your elder and guard settlers will now help you fight Evils Protector, if close enough to their house.
- Increased Void Boomerang damage slightly.
- Increased Razor Blade boomerang damage slightly.
- Torches and consumable food will no longer drop as material death penalty.
- Rope now stacks in items of 5.
- Enchanting weapons with curses is now much cheaper.
- Roasting station now only takes logs to craft.
- Increased time it takes for Ancient Vulture eggs to hatch.
- Settlers leaving will now stop up if being talked to.
- There is now a small cooldown before you can pick up items dropped by yourself.
- All players on a settlement team will now get village helper achievement instead of just the one handing it in.
- The game will now back up your save to a different file every now and then.
- Dungeon entrance now has Void Apprentice defending it instead of Vampires.
- Fixed a few issues with mounts causing invisible players.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to move a settler that just died.
- Fixed rare crash when trying to respawn.
- Fixed sometimes being teleported to the wrong location when using recall.
- Fixed settlers getting stuck to sides of open fence gates (by temporary removing their collision).
- Added raid frequency world setting.
- Reduced the drop rate of seasonal hats, like the Christmas hat.
- Fixed mage enchanting sometimes dropping ghost of item.
- Fixed some Mac launch issues (likely not all).
- Fixed rare crashes when loading a level in the wrong order.
- Added Ancient Skeletons, a slightly stronger skeleton that spawns in deep desert caves.
- Added world map coordinate setting.
- Added health bars to all mobs that has taken damage, can be disabled in interface settings.
- Added blackberry bushes, generates in snow biomes.
- Added blackberry ice cream.
- Added more beds and candelabras to generated NPC village houses.
- Added music player, bought from Traveling Merchant when in stock.
- Added vinyls for each music track, can be found in cave chests, boss drops etc.
- Added Discord, Steam news and language side buttons to main and pause menu.
- Added dungeon like temple before reaching the Fallen Wizard.
- Added Temple Pendant trinket, can be found in new temple chests.
- Added Ancient Relic trinket, can be crafted.
- Added Antique Bow weapon, can be found in new temple chests.
- Added Antique Sword weapon, can be found in new temple chests.
- Added defeat Fallen Wizard settlement quest.
- Added Void Bag item, obtained from new settlement quest.
- Added 9 new achievements.
- New save files will now be compressed, taking up much less space.
- Settlers will now try to find a bed to sleep in inside their room at night.
- Makes it possible for mobs to attack people laying in their bed.
- Void Wizard is now slightly easier with more players.
- Items now sort based on their category instead.
- Touched up some of the older achievement icons.
- Decreased the frequency of settlement raids.
- Made minimum cooldown between raids much longer.
- Increased size of a lot of menus.
- Removed minimum and increased max length of player name requirement.
- Items will no longer get left behind on the ground when settlers does jobs.
- Fixed team member name plates not drawing in correct locations.
- Fixed possible crash when editing settlement workstations and storage.
- Fixed some issues relating to jobs not cancelling correctly.
- Fixed possible crash when changing levels.
- Fixed possible crash when fighting Queen Spider.
- Fixed crash on systems not supporting OpenGL 3 or above.
- Fixed settlers disappearing when unloading a world at a specific time.
- Added dynamic zoom and interface size settings, enabled by default.
- Added settler happiness.
- Added mood dialogue option to settlers.
- Added fertilize zone and job performed only by farmers.
- Added hotkey to access settlement management menu.
- Added settler work priority management to settlement menu.
- Added settler diet management to settlement menu.
- Added settlement defend zone, allowing limiting where settlers will attack hostiles.
- Added Pumpkin Mask cosmetic, only available during Halloween season.
- UI buttons now look like they click down.
- You will now actually lay in the bed when sleeping.
- Removed discard option when talking with settlers carrying items.
- Evils Protectors air bombs are now a bit easier to see.
- Fallen Wizard is now harder to cheese by hiding behind pillars.
- Increased damage of Fallen Wizard attacks slightly.
- Increased Fallen Wizard max health.
- Fallen Wizard attacks now scale faster with his missing health.
- It's now possible to hear other players consume potions and food.
- Rice seeds and Coffee beans are considered raw food instead of seeds.
- Benches are now a bit wider when placed vertically.
- Settlers can now pick up multiple items from the ground before putting them away.
- Tweaked some object collisions to prevent walking between them.
- Every settler can now harvest and plant crops.
- Settlers can now move into rooms that are only 4 tiles big, but they will be unhappy.
- Reworked settlement management menu look to support more options.
- It is now possible to move Pawn Broker between settlements.
- Fixed performance problems when summons tries to path to unreachable target.
- Fixed possible crash while loading into a level.
- Fixed ropes sometimes not attached to the animal.
- Fixed problem in region system, sometimes causing rooms to be considered outside when not.
- Fixed settlers picking up items sometimes stopping moving.
- Fixed settlers work animation not always showing in correct direction.
- Added smaller lakes and ponds to island generation.
- Added water lilies and grass to island lakes.
- Added coin stacks to cave goblin areas.
- Added ability to configure allowed ingredients to use in settlement workstation recipes.
- Added ability to change the order of waystones and updated homestone UI.
- Added Tracker Boot trinket, crafted in workstation.
- Added Item Attractor trinket, obtained as rare settlement quest reward.
- Added a short time of invincibility after spawning.
- Added ability to make time go faster by sleeping in a bed.
- Added new boss, encountered after defeating Sage & Grit.
- Added Wizard Socket consumable, obtained by defeating the new boss.
- When quick using health potions, the best ones available will now get prioritized.
- Mummy mages now walk around with a wizard hat.
- Visiting settlers recruit costs are now only coins.
- Moved all crops and fruits to raw food item category.
- Created new fish item categories.
- Void Wizard magic and attacks will now glow, making it much easier to see.
- Raiders will now simply open doors instead of breaking them.
- Guard settlers are now more powerful.
- There is now a high chance for a new recruit to appear shortly after a settler has died.
- Updated armor slot icons.
- You now start with 4 trinket slots instead of 3.
- Grass, plants, cobweb etc. growing will now simulate passed time on unloaded levels.
- Reduced spawn rate of mobs when many players are close to each other.
- Reduced the amount of homing projectiles spawned by Evils Protector, especially when fighting multiple people.
- Quick moving items now checks all items to stack to before creating a new stack.
- Updated imported animals item textures.
- Optimized mob pathfinding.
- Settlers and raiders can now find much more complex paths.
- Cattails in the swamp will now drop item when destroyed.
- Reworked time of day states, day time is now slightly longer.
- Reduced Bow of Dualism damage and speed slightly.
- Increased slow effect while starving.
- Starter shirt and shoes will now be in cosmetic slots instead of armor slots.
- Fixed last slot of settlement inventories not being considered correctly.
- Fixed potential problem where client thinks other players are still dead.
- Fixed obtainable items counting a few extra ones.
- Fixed possible crash when editing settlement zones.
- Fixed mobs spawning close to players when playing multiplayer.
- Fixed potential problem causing player mount status to desync.
- Fixed players spawning before they have finished loading.
- Fixed possible crash while loading and receiving settlement updates.
- Fixed Dragons Rebound enchanting being free.
- Fixed settlers sometimes not able to pick up items close to fences and other objects.
- Fixed server freezing when damaging yourself while having thorns potion or cactus shield.
- Fixed walls connecting to other walls when fully encased.
- Fixed Dark Gem name.
- Added Stone Brick floors.
- Added Stone Tiled floors.
- Added Snow Stone floors, path and pressure plate.
- Added Swamp Stone floors, path and pressure plate.
- Added Sandstone floors, path and pressure plate.
- Added Straw floor tile.
- Added Pine floor tile.
- Added Palm wall, door and floor.
- Added ability to turn off almost all light objects using wire.
- Added Frozen Wave trinket, found in snow cave chests.
- Added Air Vessel trinket, found in desert cave chests.
- Added Calming Miners Bouquet trinket item, crafted from Calming Rose and Mining Charm.
- Added Leather Glove trinket, crafted in workstation.
- Added Swamp Zombies to swamp biome.
- Added Slime Canister summon weapon, found in swamp cave chests.
- Added Swamp Tome magic weapon, found in swamp cave chests.
- Added Quartz Crown with new set bonus.
- Added strength, ranger and wisdom potions.
- Added Landfill item.
- Added current modifiers menu button to quickbar.
- Added ability to clear recent death locations from world map.
- Added cardinal bird critter.
- Renamed rock floors to stone floors.
- Renamed rock pressure plate to stone pressure plate.
- Increased duration of mining potion.
- Updated fire chalice texture and dungeon entrance.
- Improved Cheese Press texture slightly.
- Reduced Swamp Guardian damage slightly.
- Updated Quartz armor texture.
- Updated lighting engine, making it more optimized and fixes consistency problems.
- Increased the amount of cave chests rooms and ruins that generate slightly.
- Boss music is now slightly louder than other music.
- Giant cave spiders will now spit more often.
- Players now take significantly more damage from traps.
- Tweaked some rock tile textures slightly.
- Player names now accept letters from different languages.
- Updated gold furniture texture.
- Searching now expands item filter lists.
- Holding shift while right-clicking an item stack now picks up 1 item instead of splitting the stack.
- Reduced difficulty of early game bosses.
- Fixed craft pickaxe tutorial showing wrong logs amount.
- Fixed wires not causing updating correctly.
- Fixed color lights being inconsistent based on place order.
- Fixed possible crash when rendering Queen Spider.
- Fixed possible crash when items collide in the main menu.
- Fixed some trails being messed up.
- Fixed being able to recruit Pirate when he is a settler.
- Fixed baby zombie archer texture sometimes being messed up.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to move in settlers to a room.
- Fixed summons sometimes stopping up and not moving anymore.
- Fixed damage over time not considering the difficulty.
- Fixed rare issue of getting stuck while using dragon lance.
- Fixed a bunch of minor issues linked to new item filters.
- Fixed Angler fishing spot sometimes not working properly.
- Added forestry work zones.
- Added husbandry work zones.
- Added ability to share quests with team members.
- Added custom settler work priorities.
- Added controls for each hotbar slot.
- Added completely new item filter system.
- Added angler fishing trips, similar to explorer expeditions.
- Added ability to disable raids using settings command.
- Added 2 more difficulties, for the more casual and more hardcore.
- Added coconut trees, grows in desert biomes similar to apple trees.
- Added lemon and banana trees, obtained in deep cave chests or bought from farmer after Sage and Grit.
- Added 4 new crop types.
- Added 24 new food items.
- Added deep cave ruins, where the new crops can be found.
- Added 7 common fish, found in various places that can be used in food.
- Added new frost shard ore, found in snow caves.
- Added frost armor set with a complete set of tools and weapons.
- Added turtle critter to desert biomes.
- Added chicken costume set, obtained rarely from settlement quest rewards.
- Added swimsuits and sunglasses cosmetics, bought from Traveling Merchant when in stock.
- Added jester cosmetic set, bought from Traveling Merchant when in stock.
- Added hula cosmetic set, bought from Traveling Merchant when in stock.
- Added snow cosmetic set, bought from Traveling Merchant when in stock.
- Added sailor cosmetic set, bought from Traveling Merchant when in stock.
- Added minion, knockback and rapid potions.
- Added banners of defense, damage and summon speed.
- Added Cooking Station object, crafted in Advanced Workstation.
- Added background to all item tooltips, can be disabled in interface settings.
- Added a better outline to menu backgrounds.
- Bathtub recipes now no longer require a water bucket.
- The starter house chests now also has a small amount of food.
- Doors will now mirror when placed like a double door.
- Rooms now have a max size of 300 tiles before they are considered outside.
- Made players unable to recruit to settlements they don't have permission for.
- Starving debuff will now only be active when having a completely empty hunger bar.
- Brain on a Stick will now summon and archer half the time.
- Raiders will now spawn in smaller waves instead of continuously.
- Glacial Boomerang now throws 2 boomerangs at once.
- Reduced the velocity of bullets.
- Touched up some UI components, making some of them bigger and more clear.
- Increased range of Quartz Staff and Icicle Staff.
- The same traveling humans now have a much lower chance to spawn multiple times in a row.
- It is now possible to spawn multiple bosses at the same time with a small cooldown.
- It is now no longer possible to drop locked items.
- Evils Protector first stages are now easier while the last ones a bit harder.
- Villagers are now much less rude.
- It is now no longer possible to use fruit tree and berry bush saplings while making torches.
- Traveling humans can now no longer be hit by settlement team members, similar to settlers.
- Updated iron armor textures.
- Updates copper armor and tool textures.
- Worm and swamp larva will now slowly sink into the ground.
- Starter house now spawns with a Roasting Station in front of it.
- Optimized level loading, will now cause less lag when still loading level after having spawned.
- Pouches is now prioritized when pressing loot all and restocking works properly.
- Ducks now have legs and can go on land.
- Zombie archers now walk around with a bow on their back.
- Updated cow and sheep textures.
- Tweaked some potions recipes and duration.
- Fixed possible crash when joining a server.
- Fixed possible crash from Reaper boss when fighting multiple people.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to communicate with servers or clients running another version.
- Fixed rare crash when removing entities and particles.
- Fixed a bunch of settlement room assign issues.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to generate snow cave.
- Fixed players sometimes being invisible.
- Fixed possible crash in main menu while connecting.
- Fixed projectiles sometimes getting stuck.
- Fixed mobs not able to path when stuck inside an object.
- Fixed being able to keep attacking with certain weapons after death.
- Fixed being able to make multiple settlement workstations on multi tiles.
- Fixed feeding through wheat sometimes being messed up.
- Fixed player hunger setting not being applied to new saves.
- Fixed Explorer find island not working correctly.
- Fixed husbandry mobs sometimes still following the player after taking off rope.
- Added hunger bar, can be disabled in world settings.
- Added thorns mini biome to swamp caves.
- Added Thorns Potion.
- Added fire ambient sound to fueled workstations and campfire.
- Added map tooltips to a lot more objects, like ores, seeds, trees etc.
- Added buff when near a fueled campfire.
- Added job for settlers to pick up dropped items and put them in storage.
- Added shears.
- Added settlement raids, your settlements will now occasionally get raided.
- Added ivy sword, spear and bow weapons.
- Added Sage and Grit settlement quest tier.
- Added Blink Scepter trinket, obtained as reward for completing Sage and Grit quest tier.
- Added settlers arriving in settlement only to be recruited.
- Added Deep Desert Cave explorer expedition.
- Cave ruins chests now contains crops in them together with seeds.
- Cave Spider Gland textures is now different depending on where they drop, but still stack.
- About doubled the range at which settlers will look for jobs.
- Optimized a lot of world "search" logic, like looking for targets etc.
- Traveling merchant now sells rope a bit pricier than the farmer.
- Cave ruin chests loot are now more random.
- Settlement workstation recipes has gotten a fix that unfortunately required them to be wiped.
- Summons can now walk through doors when following owner.
- It is now possible to interact with an item while holding it without dropping it.
- Settlers will now try to drop off all their items at once instead of only one stack.
- Reduced the chance of the start island ladder spawning inside a crypt/nest significantly.
- Settlers will now react to being hit while working.
- Increased Ancient Vulture difficulty slightly.
- Enchanted items will now have a higher/lower value based on the enchant.
- Increased the amount of spider nest mini biomes in snow caves.
- Health bar now show more hearts based on how much max health you have.
- Settler stats will now scale with the amount of settlement boss quests completed.
- Increased difficulty of Reaper fight.
- Reduced the bullet velocity of guns.
- Wood boats can now also be used from the mount slot.
- TNT will now explode when hit by another explosion instead of being destroyed.
- Reduced combat regen provided by food.
- Reduced the amount of potions and bars from cave crates and chests.
- Reduced buff time of consuming food slightly.
- It is now no longer possible to hit settlers on your team.
- Increased speed of settlers slightly.
- Reduced Force of Wind cooldown.
- Reduced difficulty of Queen Spider fight slightly.
- Increased stack size of coins to 5000.
- Main menu continue button now remembers if you hosted or joined a server last.
- Fixed players being rendered when mounted before they should.
- Fixed invisible spider spit.
- Fixed Pirate Captain fleeing when killed his current target while still having more targets around.
- Fixed possible crash when eating food.
- Fixed mobs spawning outside of the map, resulting in some mobs spawning very often like sand worm.
- Fixed forge not being able to be used as settlement workstation.
- Fixed possible crash when joining a server that has specific projectiles active.
- Fixed desert crawler not counting kills stat.
- Fixed possible crash when mobs are being hit while joining a server.
- Fixed being able to destroy unbreakable objects using buckets.
- Added settlement workstations and recipes.
- Added map death markers.
- Added show teammate markers interface setting.
- Added smaller ruins that spawn in caves.
- Added eggplant crop.
- Added potato crop.
- Added rice crop.
- Added carrot crop.
- Added 12 different food items.
- Added Cheese Press.
- Added Sickle tool.
- Added new boss, fought in snow caves.
- Added Spider Charm trinket, dropped from new boss.
- Added Spider Claw weapon, dropped from new boss.
- Added Webbed Gun weapon, dropped from new boss.
- Added settlement quest tier for new boss.
- Increased time it takes for apples and berry bushes to grow fruit.
- It is now not possible to place water or lava near walls and rocks.
- Pressing buff button will now also try to use the best food available.
- Tweaked a lot of recipes like increasing cost of gear slightly.
- Food will now drop as material death penalty.
- Farmers will now also harvest fruit from nearby trees and bushes.
- Reduced aggro range of giant cave spiders significantly.
- Reduced vampire health slightly.
- Vampires and Giant Cave Spiders will now try to stay around their crypt/nest.
- Reduced the amount of products received from food crops slightly.
- Reduced the amount of bars gotten from crates.
- Increased difficulty of Evils Protector fight, especially when playing coop.
- Increased boss health scaling slightly.
- Reworked Void Wizard AI and arena, should now be a bit more difficult.
- Explosions will now deal a minimum amount of damage when on the edge.
- Tweaked almost all boss fights to scale better with multiple players.
- Some raw foods can now be eaten but provide a debuff.
- Fueled crafting stations will now only use fuel if you are using them.
- The forge now requires fuel to craft at.
- Items found as loot (in chests, fishing, kills etc) will now sometimes have random enchantments.
- Reworked processing inventories to allow for them to be used as settlement workstations.
- Arrows will now only drop some of the time when hitting terrain.
- Vampire lairs are now more enclosed.
- Tweaked snow caves, now contain water pools and vampire crypts.
- Randomizing looks will now be more often human-like.
- Increases cooldown for being able to feed animals (again).
- Feeding troughs will now stop feeding animals when having fewer mobs around it.
- Increased the time it takes for most crops to grow.
- Reworked how textures are loaded resulting in reduced loading times, especially on higher end systems.
- Fixed deep desert chests spawning ice crowns.
- Fixed possible corruption issue in saves.
- Fixed dropping 1 item into trash deleting 2.
- Fixed mining a multi-tile object sometimes needing more hits.
- Fixed boss minions and other able to drop items when they shouldn't.
- Fixed being able to be hit more than once if stepping on ground effects.
- Fixed possible crash when sending a chat message while other players are loading.
- Fixed possible crash when a lot of sounds were playing at the same time.
- Added crit chance trinket enchantments.
- Added death sounds to almost all remaining mobs.
- Added accept/decline button directly in chat when receiving a team invite.
- Added Potion Pouch, bought from Traveling Merchant when in stock.
- Added ability to send feedback directly from inside the game.
- Added small texture to crops when fertilized.
- Added sound output device setting.
- Added settlement storage system with filters, priorities etc.
- Added ability to copy and paste item filters.
- Added dense grass setting, defaults to on.
- Added 24 different food items with a new buff mechanic.
- Added 5 different food related crops.
- Added apple trees, will spawn on forest and plains biomes.
- Added blueberry bushes, will spawn on forest and plains biomes.
- Added campfire, cooking pot and roasting station.
- Added grain mill.
- Added food consumed stats.
- Added specific potions consumed stats.
- Added shake animation to trees when hit.
- Added max settlements per player world setting. Defaults to unlimited. Can be changed using the /settings command.
- Added note about possible performance issues when having many settlements.
- Added monitor graphics setting and makes default setting fullscreen.
- Reworked settler jobs completely.
- Reworked settlement management, allowing for more complex systems in the future.
- Improved chaser target finder, especially in multiplayer or when there are several targets around.
- Reworked Evils Protector fight, will now progress and change after each stage.
- Reworked Pirate Captain fight, adding another phase making it harder to cheese it.
- Reduced lag spikes caused by garbage collection system.
- Using bigger interface sizes will now be much less blurry.
- Made deep cave mobs light spawn threshold same as every other mob.
- Difficulty damage multiplier is now applied before any reduction. This means armor will be more useful on easy and less on hard.
- Laser hit boxes (like dragon lance weapon) will now be much more consistent when moving and changing angle.
- Projectiles are now always not limited to hit a target one time, but instead has a cooldown before it can it hit again.
- Stink Flask is now way more effective and will spawn mobs at higher light levels.
- Crop grow times is now be much less varying for the same crops.
- Reworked objects that takes up multiple tiles completely.
- Reworked bench rotation, meaning they will likely be messed up when you load an old level.
- Objects like the bench place direction now matches the player.
- Increased corner skip threshold slightly.
- Reworked processing objects (like the compost bin) to simulated missed work on unloaded levels.
- Compost bin now has less slots and dedicated input/output.
- Increased early bows range slightly.
- Vampires and Void Apprentices will no longer change position when hit.
- Updated inventory quick action button icons.
- Crafting items will now use ingredients from last in inventory. Just like when using ammo, potions etc.
- Reduced the amount of passive animals generated on islands.
- Dungeon arena entrance will now spawn closer to dungeon entrance.
- Fixed potential crash on main menu.
- Fixed crash when trying to drop an item into slots that's not possible.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to open pouches from opened inventory.
- Fixed server pause when empty setting not working correctly.
- Fixed being able to travel to same island, causing issues.
- Fixed crash caused by projectiles that could not find an owner.
- Fixed game not opening if no sound output device is available.
- Fixed possible crash when catching fish.
- Fixed composting bin not dropping internal items when broken.
- Fixed steel boat following players into caves.
- Fixed issue where Death Ripper would get out of sync and not hit anything.
- Fixed issue with vSync slowing down load times.
- Fixed flickering of map sections on some hardware.
- Added small rivers that can spawn on islands.
- Added ability to automatically track new quests.
- Added Traveler Cloak trinket, crafted from Mobility Cloak.
- Added Explorer Cloak trinket, crafted from Traveler Cloak.
- Added the ability to scroll on items to quick move one item between inventories.
- Added height and bounce animation to dropped items.
- Added small drop animation to death particles.
- Added ability to filter which items settlers should move.
- Added stone fence and gates.
- Added iron fence and gates.
- Added wood and 3 different stone columns.
- Added crypt mini biomes to forest/plains caves.
- Added Fuzzy Dice trinket, obtained from surface ruins.
- Added Lucky Cape trinket, crafted using Fuzzy Dice and Noble Horseshoe.
- Added deep desert caves.
- Added Ancient Fossil ore and bars, found in deep desert caves.
- Added Ancient Fossil armor set.
- Added Ancient Dredging Staff weapon.
- Added Sandworm mob.
- Added Desert Crawler mob.
- Added move sound to Grit and Sage.
- Added Skeleton Staff weapon, dropped from Grit and Sage.
- Added Scrying Mirror trinket, found in deep desert cave chests.
- Added Digging Claw trinket, found in deep desert cave chests.
- Added Antique Rifle weapon, found in deep desert cave chests.
- Updated mini biome generation, will now have less hard edges.
- Increased the amount of quartz in desert biomes.
- Updated island tree generation to be more natural with open areas.
- Made holding down to craft/buy faster.
- Items will now no longer sink completely in water.
- Reduced giant cave spider health and drops.
- Reduced damage of Swamp Guardian.
- Chests in the same dungeon, pirate village, caves etc. will now have more varied loot.
- Updated Mobility Cloak Texture.
- Reduced deep cave mobs health and aggro range.
- Reduced Deep Cave Spirit spawn rate.
- Hostile mobs will now also target settlers.
- Settlers will now run to their home if they cannot defend themselves.
- Updated stone path texture and added bridge when placed above water.
- Updated village generation presets slightly.
- Decreased drop chance of bait from grass.
- Increased Razor Blade damage slightly.
- Reworked mob spawn logic, allowing much more control over spawns.
- Blood Bolt will now only be found in new cave crypt mini biome.
- Noble Horseshoe is now found in cave chests.
- Increased damage of weapons dropped from Reaper and up.
- Sage and Grit is now summoned in deep desert caves.
- Crates will now always drop biome specific loot.
- Reduced loot from crates slightly, since it now spawns way more places.
- Reduced boss item drops slightly.
- Increased Ostrich mount speed slightly.
- Reduced recipe cost of basic arrows and bullets.
- Fixed possible crash when joining multiplayer server.
- Fixed possible fatal Java crash when music changes.
- Fixed potential issue with fishing reel phase.
- Fixed possible crash when killing Pirate Captain with a projectile.
- Fixed some items getting unlocked when sorting.
- Fixed homing projectiles sometimes not homing in on distant targets.
- Fixed possible crash when opening a crafting station.
- Added Delay logic gate.
- Added Counter logic gate.
- Added attack animation to Evils Protector.
- Added ability to hold left click to craft/buy for increased speed.
- Added firework rockets, bought from Alchemist.
- Added firework dispenser.
- Added ability to set drop off inventory for working settlers.
- Added move item jobs for villager settlers.
- Added spider nests to forest, plains, snow and swamp caves.
- Added new boss, fought on surface during the night. Spawn item crafted in advanced workstation.
- Added Dragon Lance weapon, dropped from new boss.
- Added Dragons Rebound weapon, dropped from new boss.
- Added Bow of Dualism weapon, dropped from new boss.
- Reworked Buffer Gate, fixing a bunch of issues.
- Tweaked sound positions to be more smooth when moving away from a sound.
- Reworked how audio is loaded into the game, decreasing startup loading time.
- Reworked pathfinding, making it multithreaded causing fewer lag spikes.
- Increased the window to reel in fish slightly.
- Fishing hooks will now fly in a more natural path and have a shadow.
- Tweaked ambient light slightly, making it more blue in the night and more dominant white in the day.
- Removed craft 5 modifier control, instead hold down to craft more quickly.
- Optimized rain particles.
- Mobs can now no longer spawn inside on floors.
- Ghost mobs now only spawn in the open.
- Tweaked mob spawns, allowing tiles to define the spawn table.
- Giant Cave Spiders will now only spawn in nests in forest, plains and snow biomes.
- Increased price and decreased defence of spider armor slightly.
- Reworked how packets are handled, should now be much faster causing less lag/desync in multiplayer.
- Fixed buffer gates not loading data correctly.
- Fixed possible crash on receiving logic gate output update packet.
- Fixed bosses able to drop another boss summon item.
- Fixed trails existing a long time causing increasing lag.
- Fixed some mobs able to deal damage too often to players.
- Fixed possible crash when switching between display modes.
- Fixed zoom and interface size not updating when changing display modes.
- Fixed possible crash while loading.
- Fixed signs and inventories not updating hover tooltip.
- Fixed being able to have more summons than allowed.
- Fixed Swamp Guardian health not scaling.
Added Farmer harvest and plant jobs. Added Angler fishing jobs. Added Christmas Hat cosmetic item. Added Swamp Guardian settlement quest tier. Added shadows to most projectiles. Added Swamp Guardian map icon. Added Christmas present crates.
Some mobs will now have a random chance to spawn with a Christmas hat and a chance to drop it. Crates will have a random chance to appear as Christmas presents and contain double the loot. Rebalanced Swamp Guardian. Reduced damage of Dredging Staff. Reduced the number of settlement basic quests to complete before the tier quest unlocks. All hostile mobs now have a small chance to drop their appropriate boss summon item. Many weapons that couldn't hit objects before now can. Made some items like equipment sink in liquid much slower. Homestone is now a reward for Swamp Guardian quest tier. Reworked explosion damage. Increased explosion range on iron bombs and dynamite.
Fixed Swamp Guardian hits sometimes not dealing damage to it. Fixed Swamp Guardian dropping items over water or lava.
- Added dedicated trinket ability inventory slot.
- Added dedicated mount inventory slot.
- Added use mount hotkey key, defaults to F.
- Added the ability to quick summon pets by right clicking on them.
- Added help message when trying to recruit settler while having access to no settlements.
- Added a bunch of common european language characters to the font.
- Added Ivy ores and bars, found in swamp caves.
- Added Ivy armor set, crafted from new ore.
- Added new boss, fought in swamp caves.
- Added Razor Blade weapon, dropped from new boss.
- Added Dredging Staff weapon, dropped from new boss.
- Added Guardian Shell trinket, dropped from new boss.
- Reworked logic gates. They are now placed in a layer of their own, meaning they can be placed on top of objects.
- You will now keep your mounts momentum when dismounting.
- Reworked how mounts are summoned, you will now be riding when you summon it.
- You can now right click on pets to summon them.
- Updated elder settlement help to match new settler recruit mechanics.
- Updated elder help forms to use the new dialogue form.
- Reworked smooth tile lighting, should now look a bit more natural.
- Boss unique drops will now be much more random meaning you won't have to kill the boss as many times to get that one drop.
- Water buckets can now pick up liquid a bit further from land.
- Changed Elder quests to be a dialogue and possibility to complete regular quests before the tier quest.
- Updated parrot texture.
- Updated map item textures.
- Crash report will now show up in game instead of closing the game if possible.
- Level map texture will now use the colored light instead of simply brightness.
- Made summoned mobs only able to hit non hostiles if they are in focus.
- Player collision hits are now handled client side if the server allows it, making unfair hits less likely.
- Fixed settlers possibly having different prices for different players.
- Fixed water height being incorrect at the edge of maps.
- Fixed LED panel not showing correct texture when lit.
- Fixed special characters not being rendered with the correct width.
- Fixed projectiles not able to hit on main menu level and other main menu level issues.
- Added quick fullscreen toggle using F11.
- Added shadow to dropped items.
- Added small animation to dropped coin items.
- Added a bunch of dedicated server parameters. Use -help to show available commands.
- Added the ability to rename saves in the load menu.
- Added critical hits, you start by having 0% crit chance, can be increased in various ways.
- Added crit chance to some enchantments.
- Added crit chance to some armor pieces and set bonuses.
- Added 4 new hairstyles.
- Added 10 less human-like skin tones.
- Added Noble Horseshoe trinket, obtained from island ruin chests.
- Added Ice Javelin item, obtained from snow cave chests.
- Added Frozen Heart trinket, obtained from snow cave chests.
- Added Frozen Soul trinket, crafted in advanced workstation.
- Added fish shadow when it's about to be hooked.
- Added the ability to rename settlers.
- Added the ability to move settlers to different settlements.
- Reworked settler management completely. You now have to recruit all your settlers.
- Optimized game load time by about 200%.
- Made summons target mobs that are close to the player no matter light level.
- Crates broken in deep caves will now drop a bit better items.
- Floating text like damage and item pickups now have a bit fancier animation.
- Made elder settler more powerful and attack mobs outside his house.
- Increased damage of many weapons, especially in early game.
- Some of the harder early game mobs will now only spawn once you have progressed a bit.
- Updated a bunch of hairstyles.
- Updated all gun textures to match the style of the game better.
- Updated a bunch of item textures.
- Reduced Banner of Speed bonus.
- Reduced speed of bullets slightly.
- Made bullet trails a bit more vibrant and visible.
- Increased knockback of all guns.
- Reduced knockback resistance of mummies.
- Rebalanced shotgun, now sold by gunsmith after Void Wizard.
- Calming rose can now be found in snow cave chests.
- Item rarity colors are now more vibrant and easier to read.
- Optimized server initial loading of island biomes and settlements.
- Made you able to open crafting guide and pouches from toolbar while having closed inventory.
- Talking to settlers now resembles a dialogue much more.
- Reduced the number of settlement quests you have to do each tier.
- Cave Moles can now be hit even when underground.
- Did a bunch of minor balance changes all around the game.
- Fixed issue with running mod never being reset.
- Fixed some rendering crashes caused by concurrency errors.
- Fixed input and item hint characters being offset.
- Fixed attack direction being wrong when attacking close to the player.
- Fixed some slow projectiles not being smooth in their movement.
- Fixed loading sometimes getting stuck on lighting update.
- Fixes mob sometimes getting stuck trying to walk into something they can't.
- Fixed auto opening and closing doors sometimes swapping their state.
- Added Quartz Glaive melee weapon.
- Added Cryo Glaive melee weapon, dropped from Cryo Queen.
- Added crash reporting.
- Added mud areas to swamp caves.
- Added camera shutter effect when taking screenshots.
- Added settlement names. When making a new settlement you will be asked to name it.
- Ammo and Coin Pouch can now pick up items when you drag it and click on an item.
- Adjusted Ammo Pouch texture slightly.
- Travelling humans will now disappear after a few minutes if they can't reach the edge of the map.
- Updated copper armor textures to match other copper colors.
- Reordered a few recipes to make better sense.
- Changed place tooltip for ice tiles to be more accurate.
- Changed smart mining control to only toggle if button is both pressed and released outside UI.
- Reworked "homing" projectiles movement to be much more consistent.
- Changed Icicle Staff textures to fit other glacial items.
- Inventory slots that are locked from moving will now be visible.
- Reworked a bunch of hitbox events making it more consistent that you won't get hit if it doesn't look like you will.
- Settlers will now no longer attack monsters that are too far away from their home.
- Traps can now hit objects like crates, vases etc.
- Increased damage of traps slightly.
- Bait will now drop from grass much more frequently during rain.
- Made Giant Cave Spider rarer and won't spawn the first 2 in game days in forest and plain caves.
- New players will now also spawn with a Wood Sword.
- Cave chest rooms are now slightly more common.
- Dungeon Candelabra now gives out purple light and is used for Void Wizard arena.
- Settler deaths will now show a message in chat.
- Player death messages will now be red instead of white.
- Settlement indicator and names will now show on world map. You might have to visit the island once for it to update.
- Updated ladder textures to match style better.
- Fixes missing translation of poison arrow
- Fixed Quartz Staff enchant cost being too low.
- Fixed guard settlers having too little armor.
- Fixed a few items that should drop from material death penalty.
- Fixed a bug that could cause things to be more "choppy", especially on higher frame rates.
- Fixed mobs sometimes stopped rendering on edge of screen.
- Fixed Evils Protector bomb sprite bobbing up.
- Fixed a rare bug where lighting would cause an error.
- Fixed not being able to pick up ammo with Ammo Pouch when having full inventory.
- Fixed potential server error computer going to sleep or running super slow.
- Fixed some bugs relating to desync between open menus.
- Fixed client not synchronizing recipes with server.
- Added different options for death penalty.
- Added difficulty and death penalty server commands.
- Added Void Bullets.
- Added Poison arrows.
- Added and updated a bunch of weapon enchantments.
- Added enchantments for summoner weapons.
- Added Ammo Pouch, obtained after completing first settlement quest tier.
- Added big tooltip text interface setting.
- Added hidden setting for loading the entire map before spawning in.
- Added join friend option in multiplayer menu.
- Added window attention requests when getting invites and joining friends.
- Increased the cooldown on being able to feed animals.
- Spawn house is now sometimes mirrored.
- Melee weapons will no longer hit a target twice on some occasions.
- Increased reliability on melee weapon hits.
- Made server handle client submitted attacks better, resolving some "fake attacks" issues.
- Reduced knockback resistance of skeletons.
- Increased sizes of arrows, making them a bit easier to hit.
- Evils Protector will now drop Force of Wind.
- Reduced damage of summon weapons since they can now be enchanted.
- Mob spawns will now check if there are too many in close vicinity before spawning.
- Changed sound logic gate to use semitones instead of abstract pitch.
- Fixed server not using saved password on load.
- Fixed a bunch of issues related to inconsistent trails.
- Fixed a few possible issues with new lighting engine.
- Fixed some mobs not being able to walk through doors.
- Fixed particles etc. sometimes bugging out, especially around loading.
- Fixed Steam connection sometimes being slow at sending many packets.
- Reworked lighting engine, adding colored light mode and making it much more efficient.